Fat Ironman

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Welcome

Today I stepped on the scale and it read 227.4

That is bad...really bad

Today marks the beginning of the journey. I have a burger and fries in my belly after a long lunch at Chili's. Last night it was a generous portion of pasta with pepperoni and lots of bread with olive oil. Before that it was 2 Baby Ruths and various other candy

I am out of control, but right now starts the journey. The first goal is 219 lbs and a sub 27:00 at the 5k on February 11th. I have done it before and I can do it again.

277 days from now I will be 175 lbs. and an ironman finisher. It's not a goal it's a destiny, it's some place I have to get to. I will get there, I can get there.

Time to go to the YMCA for a little run and bike.

-Fat Ironman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home