Fat Ironman

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Steps in the Right Direction

Yesterday morning started off wonderfully. I was up at 7, and got over to the Y by 8. From there I went straight into a 42 minute 4 mile run. I had some leg pain, but overall I had the feeling of elation that comes from being back on the training path. At lunch my beautiful wife brought me a healthy lunch of Chicken, salad, and a bit of macaroni. It was a great day. The day was topped off with no real coke at youth group, which is always a victory.

Today I steped on the scale and it said 223.4 So much better than the 227 of a couple of days ago. This afternoon it is going to be 62 degrees out and I want to head down to the bike shop and pick up my new bike so bad I can hear the bar end shifters clicking already. Oh well, maybe here in a bit I'll get down to the Downtown Airport and do a bit of riding on the old blue Specialized Allez

This weeks totals so far are as follows:
Run - 6.77
Bike - Nill
Swim - What I'm supposed to be swimming?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home